Zesty Lime-Basil Potato Salad
4 (can be doubled)
- 500g small Comber Earlies, steamed until just tender and set aside to cool completely
- ½ carton (approx. 225g) Clandeboye Greek Style Yoghurt
- Half a bunch of fresh basil, leaves picked (approx. 15-20g). Chop a few leaves very finely for garnish
- 1 small, ripe avocado
- Juice of a lime
- Salt & pepper to taste – salt complements the lime really well, so don’t leave it out!
- Half (or quarter) the cooled potatoes – you want them bite size
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth and creamy
- Add the potatoes and gently stir with a large spoon to coat all the potatoes with the dressing
- Check seasoning
- Put in a serving bowl and garnish with a scattering of chopped basil
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.