Whipped Clandeboye Greek Yoghurt & Blackberry Fool
- 450g tub of Clandeboye Greek Yoghurt
- 125 ml whipping cream
- 500 g Blackberries (or frozen mixed berries). Keep a few back for garnish.
- 180 g caster sugar (divided in half)
- Juice of a lemon
- Put berries, lemon juice and half the sugar into a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes until the juice is becoming syrupy and the berries are soft but still whole. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream with the remaining sugar (or use a stick blender) until it’s very thick and forming stiff peaks.
- Gently fold the yoghurt through the cream.
- Add about 6 TBSP of the syrup and gently swirl through the yoghurt. Don’t stir or mix it – you want to see the swirls.
- Put a couple of tablespoons in the bottom of a glass jar or wine glass, add a couple of tablespoons of the berries. Top with another dollop of the yoghurt and garnish with a blackberry.
- Recipe Notes: You can simmer the berries the day before and keep in the fridge until they’re needed. If you forage for the blackberries, be sure to steep them in a bowl of water with a pinch of salt before using them.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.