Simple Summer Veg with Lemon & Garlic Yoghurt Sauce
2 - 4
For the veggies
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium aubergine
- 2 medium courgettes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 6-8 whole garlic gloves left in their skins
- 3 TBSP olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the Yoghurt sauce
- Half a 450g tub of Clandeboye Greek Yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender or smoothie maker To garnish (These are optional, but really add to the flavours).
- Chopped up spring onions or chives.
- Add a few slices of fresh red chillies
- Add Lemon zest.
- Top with a couple of sprigs of fresh rosemary.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.