Oat & Yoghurt Bread
50 mins in over at 180C
Loaf yields 8-10 slices
- 450g of Clandeboye natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tubs porridge oats (use the yoghurt tub to measure out 2 tubs oats)
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds (optional)
- Tip the yoghurt into a mixing bowl
- Whisk in the bicarbonate of soda and salt into the yoghurt
- Use the empty tub to measure in 2 x tubs of porridge oats into the same bowl
- Mix thoroughly until all the oats are coated in the yoghurt (it should be a sludgy mixture - if it's a bit drier than that, add a couple of tbsp milk or water) and put into a lined 2lb loaf tin
- Top with mixed seeds (optional) and bake at around 180 C for 40 mins (or until a dark golden brown).
- Take out of the tin and allow to cool.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.