No-bake Carrot Cake Bites
- 100g very finely grated carrots
- 1 TBSP smooth peanut butter
- 100g cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Optional: chopped walnuts and sultanas
- Cocoa powder or coconut
- Squeeze out excess liquid from carrots.
- Place carrot, peanut butter vanilla, spices and oats into a bowl and squeeze the mixture with your hands until completely combined.
- Divide into 6-10 equal bites by rolling the dough in your hands.
- Roll in some coconut to coat (or cocoa powder).
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.