Harissa-Yoghurt Marinated Rack of Lamb
For the Harissa-yoghurt marinated Lamb
- A rack of Northern Irish Lamb (2-3 chops per person)
- 1 tub of Clandeboye Greek Style Yoghurt (half is for the sauce)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Harissa Paste (Belazu Rose Harissa Paste is available locally and is highly recommended)
For the Roast Veggies
- Slice into the lamb (about 1 cm) at 45 degrees 2-3cm apart.
- Put on a baking Mix the harissa paste into the whole tub of yoghurt and spoon half onto the lamb, using a teaspoon to push the mixture into the scores in the lamb.
- Set aside to marinade for a couple of hours, or overnight.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C.
- Put the lamb in on a higher shelf to cook (add rosemary if you have any)
- Roast for 40 minutes (this will give you quite well-cooked lamb with just a bit of pink – adjust your cooking time to your own preference.
- To serve: Divide the remaining harissa yoghurt into ramekins. We recommend serving this with your favourite roast veggies and couscous.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.