Coronation Chicken Pasta
- 1 x 450g tub Clandeboye Greek-style yoghurt
- 400g cooked pasta (for healthier alternatives, use wholewheat pasta or one of the new high-fibre pastas on the market such as the red lentil one and also the chickpea one)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced at 45 degree angle
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 100g baby spinach (about 2 good handfuls – if the leaves are a bit bigger, roughly chop them)
- 200g Sugar snap peas (a good handful), sliced at an angle into about 4/5 slices
- 1 heaped teaspoon of curry paste (choose the heat level you prefer and adjust to taste) OR 1.5 tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 red pepper, chopped into very fine matchsticks
- 1 handful raisins
- Punnet of cress to garnish (optional)
- A handful of flaked almonds to garnish
- In a mixing bowl, stir the curry paste, lemon juice and zest into the yoghurt.
- Add the pasta and stir in until well coated.
- Add the veggies and dried fruit and stir very gently to combine.
- Garnish with flaked almonds and cress.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.