Clandeboye Yoghurt Summer Trifle
- 1 small cake - Madeira would be perfect. We used a Lemon and Poppy Seed Cake
- Some frozen berries, mixed with a little icing sugar and left to thaw/macerate
- 4-6 TBSP of Clandeboye Vanilla Yoghurt per person (or one x 150g pot of flavour of your choosing, per person)
- Fresh berries - whatever you have
- Put some of the frozen berry mix in sundae dishes (or wine glasses).
- Layer the glasses up with cubes of cake, yoghurt, and fresh berries until the glass is full.
- Finish with a dollop of yoghurt and some berries.
Share This Recipe
Twists on classic dishes all crafted with Clandeboye Estate Yoghurt.